Whew, I can breathe!!! Monday, I completed my finals. I’m all done!!! Unfortunately not all done with school, but I’m done with the semester! The end of the Spring semester is always hard for me. I think it’s because the weather is just starting to get nice out and summer is knocking on my door. I’m totally unmotivated by the last couple weeks of school. I will say that It’s going to be great being able to read “fun” books- books I really enjoy reading! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve fallen asleep trying to read for school… think philosophy. Exactly. So, I have a whole slew of books that I want to try and read over the summer. I think I’ll start with the 5 listed below:
- Social Climbers (which I won from the Preppy Mafia Giveaway)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (which my FMIL gave me)
- Breaking Dawn (the last book I haven’t read of the Twilight Series)
- Wicked (the book which Tommy gave me)
- Jesus Life Coach (a book I looked interesting)
Has anyone read any of these books? I can’t wait to get started!!! But for now, I must get packing… and packing I must do for the next few weeks. I’m surrounded by boxes!!! Ahhhhhh.