It’s National Wear Your Lilly Day!
For those of you that are new follwers or unaware, Lilly Pulitzer is a fashion designer, and I LOVE Lilly!
Today is a day for all Lilly lovers to wear their Lilly outfits and “represent”. It’s a day to celebrate the classic, colorful fashions of fashion designer Lilly Pulitzer!
Today, I am wearing one of my favorite Lilly skirts in this print:
(anyone know the name?)
What are you wearing today?
In honor of today, I’m doing a small Lilly Pulitzer surprise giveaway! Since it’s a surprise, I’m not telling what it is… I might already have it, I might not. It could be a gift certificate to Lilly or it could be something customizable. It could be one thing or a couple things. It could be something for the home, or stationery, or something to wear… we’ll just have to see!
- Comment and tell me what you are wearing/wore for “Wear your Lilly Day” OR your current Lilly must have/wish. (2 entries)
- Follow my blog via WordPress or RSS (1 entry)
- Follow Vynuss Vision on Facebook (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 Entry)
- Tweet about surprise give away (1 Entry)